It’s always good to know what to expect when you come to a new place. So here’s what you can expect when you come to Fulton County Mission Group:
- Expect for people to engage with you in their desire to connect with you
- Expect to grow closer to God
- Expect to be uplifted
- Expect open ears and open arms
- Expect to be asked to participate somehow
- Expect to learn and grow as never before
- Expect to be challenged
- Expect to be invited to participate in our growth initiatives
Besides all of this, here are few other things you may want to know:
- We rent from Hapeville United Methodist Church and have worship inside their chapel- on the South Fulton Ave side.
- Signs are on the door (leading you to the correct entrance).
- Our worship style is conservative and hymn-based (but we sing really loud- lol).
- We don’t “sermonize”- our ministers teach the word in an interactive way that engages your heart and mind.
- Each week we have fellowship lunch that honors our body-temples. The cuisine is totally vegetarian, healthy and DELICIOUS.
- Extended time is given for conversation, socialization, and connecting- so relax and get to know us.
- In the afternoon we have a VERY interactive Bible study that’s designed to make you have one “a ha!” moment after another.
- We have a special outreach ministry…ask us about it